Alarm monitoring at work for you
A monitored security system provides fast response and added peace of mind, and we have teamed up with the largest monitoring provider of its kind. We will connect your new security system to one of four UL-Listed centers across the USA:
- Manasquan, NJ
- Longwood, FL
- Cypress, CA
- St. Paul, MN
Ensuring your peace of mind
We carefully selected our monitoring provider because their centers:
- utilize two generators for extended power backup during adverse conditions;
- operate two computer systems, within each location, for alarm processing and backup;
- bypass local phone company circuits so calls are quick and dependably connected;
- are UL Listed for following standards for burglary and fire protective signaling;
- are members of NBFAA, SIA and stay current and utilize technological advances;
- use digital voice recording to help ensure accurate, professional service; and
- operate simultaneous redundant centers within the United States.
Trained professionals working with you
Monitoring representatives undergo weeks of intensive training from the dedicated training department. Three levels of testing and certification must be achieved before representatives can begin responding to signals.
Technical excellence is critical to superior service, and the knowledge and professionalism of the person answering the call is vital when you need help.
rest assured that our monitoring service professionals will respond
courteously, effectively and thoroughly.